Pierogi Girl Pierogis:
- Half pound bacon
- One chopped medium onion
- Fry half pound bacon and one chopped medium onion.
- Sauté until onion and bacon are soft. Transfer 1/3 of dressing to a bowl.
- Keep remaining dressing as you will layer this with the perogies.
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water; add 10-12 perogies at a time.
- Stir gently, once the perogies have risen to the top of the boiling water transfer to a bowl with 1/3 perogy dressing and butter.
- Add perogies, then add dressing, continue layering until both are used.
- By layering the perogies with the dressing they will stay intact.
- Serve immediately with sour cream as a side and enjoy!